- Which style of yoga will be taught?On different days different forms of yoga such as Hatha, Ashtanga vinyasa, Yin Yoga, Pranayama, and meditation.
- Are there any other time slots available for live sessions?Unfortunately not, But we will share the recordings of the class for you to practice in case you miss out on the live session.
- Can my kids join?
- They are most welcome but please keep it in mind these sessions are not specifically designed for kids.
- We are starting a different batch for kids starting from the 6th of March. It is a free yoga camp for Kids. You can sign up here:https://strongbyyoga.com/14-day-yoga-marathon-kids/
- How can I be ready for the class?
- You will need a device such as a laptop, iPad, or Tv to join the class. Bigger the screen better the experience.
- Come to class mostly empty stomach. So if you want to eat something then have it at least 1 hour before the class.
- Wear comfortable clothes in which you can move freely.
- Keep yourself hydrated, and keep a water bottle handy.
- Don’t forget your Yoga Mat.
- Eating a banana or a small amount of healthy carbs is recommended for an extra energy boost.
- Who are the teachers and are they certified?All teachers are certified and experienced They are from different parts of India holding knowledge in their specific expertise like therapy, meditation, physical practice, etc.
- I am a beginner, is this the right place to start practicing yoga?Yes, our classes are super beginner friendly in fact the whole purpose of holding this event is to help people get started with their Yoga journey.
- Can I attend with my wife/husband/partner?Sure, together is better. We encourage you to bring your family and friends along. Consider this as family time.
- Where will the classes happen?The classes will happen over zoom. We will share the class link at least 12 hours before the class time in the WhatsApp Group.
- Can I cancel my session?Cancel the session anytime, literally even a minute before the session. Please don't make this a habit as the teacher will be up and ready waiting for you in the class.
- Can I reschedule my session?Yes, you can reschedule your session anytime before the start time of your session.
- Can I book multiple sessions in one go?Yes, you can book multiple sessions in one go.
- I am unable to find a teacher at a time that works for me. What should I do?Please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you fix it.
- How do I choose a teacher?
Each teacher has a profile page with a short intro video and a list of the types of yoga they teach and goals they can address. Feel free to reach out to any teacher through the in-app chat if you have additional questions!If you still have problem send us an email sumit@StrongByYoga.com
- Can I change my teacher for a private 1-on-1 session and try a different one?Absolutely, we encourage you to try sessions with different teachers. Don't worry about upsetting your previous teacher - teachers aren't notified when you change. Plus! We recommend that you work with at least two teachers to make sure you have another teacher to work with if a teacher goes on a vacation. Our teachers want you to be with a teacher that you are most comfortable with, so feel free to experiment until you find the teachers you like.
- Do unused 1-on-1 sessions rollover to the next billing cycle?
Yes, any unused plan hours from the current 4-week billing cycle roll over to the next cycle. You can keep rolling over sessions for up to 6 billing cycles.
Rolled-over sessions are available until your membership is active.
- Do I get any free sessions?
Currently, you can get a 2-week free trial of Unlimited Group Classes. If you have been refereed by a friend, you may get additional 1on1 sessions to try free!
- Can I cancel my membership?
Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time. Your membership would remain active until the end of the current 4 week cycle and will not be renewed.
If you prepaid and availed of a discounted membership rate, we do not issue any refunds. However, you can put your membership on pause and use remaining balance later. Please note rolled over sessions are only available until your membership is active.
- Can my membership fee increase in the future?No! Your membership rate is locked in as long as you keep it active - so any new price increases won't apply to you!
- Will a teacher come to my home?
Well almost! The teacher is live with you via video conferencing. It's almost like having your teacher visit your home.
- I am interested in trying out StrongByYoga. How do I get started?Start with a free trial. No credit card required. Click here to start your free trials